1. Okay, pick out whatever picture interests you. I suggest a picture a bit on the dull side. I picked two pictures with similar background colors.
2. Before we do anything special, we have to resize it. yay. Make your canvas 100x100. Paste your picture on and go to Edit - Transform- Scale
. When you scale it, hold down the shift key to keep your picture in proportions. If you add a second picture, then repeat this step.
3. If your picture looks a bit blurry, duplicate the image and sharpen it. I left mine opacity 50% or below. Overlap your pictures, if you want to, and using a soft eraser (Hardness of 0%) and erase any part that covers your other person.
4. Done erasing? Good. Now for the fun part.
New layer. Pick out a bright yellow color: # e2f052
and set that layer to Soft Light
at about 50% opacity.
5. LAYER - NEW ADJUSTMENT LAYER - SELECTIVE COLORING:Reds:
-100, +30, + 84, +10Yellows: -
62, +11, - 27, 0 Cyans:
+ 100, -100, -100, +100Neutrals:
+35, -10, -39, +13
6. LAYER - NEW ADJUSTMENT LAYER - SELECTIVE COLORING:
-100, 0, +100, +10Yellows:
-100, -100, -100, 0Cyans:
+100, +8, +35, 0Neutrals:
+13, -10, -14, +15
7. LAYER - NEW ADJUSTMENT LAYER - SELECTIVE COLORING:Reds:
-20, +10, +20, +10Yellows:
+100, 0, -26, +30Greens:
+3, -4, -2, +1Cyans
: 0, +100, +100, -35Whites:
-35, +6, -11, +40Neutrals:
+4, -4, -5, 0
8. Take this
scratch texture and set it to Multiply
@ 100% opacity. And then I duplicated the same texture and did a little Ctrl+ I action to get the inverse. Set that to Screen
9. Then, take this
light texture and set it to Screen @ 100%. Erase any part covering your person's face, if you like.
10. New layer. Pick a bright red color: # ff0000
. Using the brush tool, make the diameter somewhere between 30-50 and a hardness of 0%. Position it anywhere you please, and set it to Screen
. Play around with the opacities according to what you think looks good.
You get this:
Want to add the text now?
11. Take this
(modified) notebook texture and just erase the black part.
12. Add any text you like, right over that pretty notebook texture.
Download do .PSD
(Só funciona no CS3)