Saltar para: Post , Pesquisa e Arquivos 
1. Curves layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> curves) You might not need this layer if your picture is light enough, since it's like a screen layer.
RGB: 142, 172
2. Selective Color layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> selective color) If this layer makes your picture too red, play with the opacity of it.
Reds: -100, +29, +52, 56
Neutrals: +23, +3, -15, 0
Blacks: +33, 0, 0, -11
3. Channel Mixer layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> channel mixer) This adds some blue to the picture since the last layer added a lot of red.
Red: +128, -40, 0
Blue: -55, +60, +100
4. Curves layer. Lightens the picture a bit more.
RGB: 106, 130
5. Duplicate layer, drag to the top of layers and set it soft light 30-100% opacity. I just think this makes it look better in the end. ;)
Brevemente o PSD