Saltar para: Post , Pesquisa e Arquivos 
1. curves layer (layer > new adjustment layer > curves)
RGB: input: 100 output: 143
this layer is meant to lighten the picture slightly, don't worry if it's still too dark/dull.
2. another curves layer.
RGB: input: 119 output: 126
red: input: 140 output: 150
green: input: 132 output: 130
blue: input: 122 output: 130
this layer is to add a little bit of color to the picture, as there wasn't much color in it before.
3. selective color layer (layer > new adjustment layer > selective color)
reds: -36, +6, +4, -5
yellows: +10, -4, -15, 0
whites: +45, -21, +17, 0
neutrals: +1, 0, 0, 0
this layer gave some parts of my image a very slight green tone, but it's mostly to increase the red tones.
4. another curves layer (last one, unless you're going for the second result.)
RGB: input: 170 output: 190
this lightens the picture; you may not need this layer. my image was dark, so it was needed. you can always play with the opactiy of the layer too.
5. channel mixer layer (layer > new adjustment layer > channel mixer)
red: +128, -40, +5
green: +6, +88, 0
blue: -55, +55, +90 constant: +8
this add most of the final color, as the image is now bluer like it is in the first result.
6. color fill layer (layer > new fill layer > solid color)
#D5D5D5, color burn 100%
this layer will add some contrast to the picture.
***IF YOU'RE JUST DOING THE COLOR PART, STOP HERE***
7. gradient map layer.
pick the one that is going from black to white.
this will turn your picture black and white.
8. levels layer. (layer > new adjustment layer > levels)
RGB: 0, 0.88, 255
this adds some contrast.
9. another curves layer (last one)
RGB: input: 171 output: 185